Accountability Group Outline for Men
1. Have you prayed and read scripture daily this week?
2. How have you shared Christ with someone this week?
3. Have you read, watched, listened to or engaged in any lustful actions,
thoughts or attitudes that would not glorify God?
4. Have you been a faithful steward of money in saving, spending
5. Have you spent quality time with your spouse, children, grand-kids?
6. Have you been a model of Christian excellence at your workplace?
7. Which corporal or spiritual works of mercy* have you done this week?
8. Did you wholeheartedly & joyfully participate in Mass this week?
9. Have you allowed any person or incident to rob you of your joy?
10. Have you cared for your body through exercise, eating properly & rest?
11. Have you done a daily examination of conscience?
12. Which virtue have you been particularly successful or unsuccessful in
living out this week?
13. Have you gone to reconciliation within the past month?
14. Have you lied on any of your answers?
Corporal Works of Mercy
Feed the hungry
Give drink to the thirsty
Clothe the naked
Shelter the homeless
Visit the sick
Visit those in prison
Bury the dead
Spiritual Works of Mercy
Lovingly admonish the sinner
Instruct the ignorant
Counsel the doubting
Comfort the sorrowful
Bear wrongs patiently
Pray for the living and the dead
I commit, this week, to ________________________________________.
© 2005-2014 Dan Spencer. All rights reserved.
Dan Spencer is a parishoner at Church of the Ascension in the Kansas City Kansas Archdiocese